Angular Frontend DeveloperPosted 12 days ago
31Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Working collaboratively with product owners and other team members to understand business requirements.
- Designing and developing responsive front end of our web applications using angular and MVVM best practices.
- Writing tested and documented Typescript, SCSS, and HTML5.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Maintaining existing web applications and providing Support.
- Optimizing web applications for performance and scalability.
- Adapting interface for modern web applications using the latest front-end technologies and practices.
- Ensuring code meets the requirements and is in accordance with our architectural and front-end coding standards and patterns.
- Contributing to our shared component libraries and build modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and the development of best practices.
- Providing technical leadership and directions to junior Frontend developers.
- Working in Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- 4+ years working in frontend web development.
- Previous work experience with Angular 2+, Bootstrap, Angular Material, Webpack.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS.
- Extensive experience with Typescript.
- Extensive experience with RXJS.
- Solid understanding of state management concepts, with a previous experience in NGRX, or NGXS is a plus.
- Extensive experience consuming REST APIs and working with observables.
- Extensive experience with client-side architecture and design patterns (specifically MVVM architectural pattern).
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Excellent problem solving and ability to work independently.
- Excellent learning skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem solver.
- Solid Understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes.
- Senior Full Stack .NET Develop...ICIS - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Python Engin...Amwal Tech - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Python Technical LeadRDI - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Odoo Developer - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Network & Security Admi... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Linux System Administra... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Backend Developer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Junior Web Developer (Back-End... - San Stefano, Alexandria1 month ago
- Full Stack Developer (.NET cor...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Front-End (React) Devel...More - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)Our Education - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer (.NET...Bydotpy - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer ( R...Rasan - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperWonder Travel - Maadi, Cairo19 days ago
- Mid-level Full stack Developer...Kick Start Interactive - Dokki, Giza19 days ago