Skills And Tools:
- Implement taxation strategies to prevent corporate tax violations assuring compliance with existing tax laws. In addition to assisting in the management of state and local tax audits, including coordination and negotiation with tax auditors and governmental agencies.
- Review suppliers’ legal and taxation documents in terms of their validity and compliance with Egyptian tax laws, in order to hinder any possible legal liability towards the company, maintain company tax records in a timely and accurate manner; compare and match sales invoices with the actual taxes registered on Tax authority portal.
- Coordinate with and follow up on the coding company in order to request extracting barcodes for new items; obtain codes in accordance and send them to relevant departments –warehouse, export, Plants, etc.- within the company so as to ensure proper coding of items.
- Process, analyze and support Tax audits; in terms of Value added Tax (VAT), Income Taxes, Payroll Taxes..etc. Follow up on tax returns and internal audit processes for EGIC, EGTD, and Distributors to ensure the accurate and smooth run of interrelated activities.
- Process and track tax returns and tax payments to ensure that company has no tax obligations, through processing and calculating VAT, Withholding Tax, and disclosure filings for the Company; to ensure compliance with Egyptian Tax authority guidelines.
- Prepare reports for external and internal audits in terms of tax return and tax shift, Print out requested tax bills to clients.
- Follow up with governmental authorities company’s deal with, such as; GAFI, Ministry of Finance, Egyptian customs authority..etc.
- Prepare all tax returns such as income taxes, value-added tax (VAT), real estate taxes and collections, Volume of transactions certificates, record on the Tax authority portal in a timely basis, and follow up on bank transfers to the Tax authority.
- Process and prepare relevant export and import statements -Form 13, 46- that are released from the authority of customs, in order to compare and contrast sent documents with the company’s registered financial statements and use it –Form 13-in COGS.
- Previous exposure to Tax Laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid Knowledge in Egyptian Tax Law.
- Auditing skills.
- Strong Numerical and Analytics skills.
- Manufacturing background.
- Senior Income Auditor - Downtown, Cairo22 days ago
- Odoo Techno-Functional - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Accounts Payable - Downtown, Cairo22 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo1 month ago
- Site Accountant - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Accounting Manager ( Preferabl... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Internal Auditor - Saudi Arabi... - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia1 month ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Moski, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago