Skills And Tools:
- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company’s tax database
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Make sure that clients comply with local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax reports
- Keep up-to-date with tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks and reading professional publication
- Estimating and tracking tax returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience as a tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Proven work experience on systems is a must
- Good Knowledge of Tax Accounting.
- Excellent command of English.
- Professional use of computers and MS Excel.
- Strong ability to be organized, and keep track of everything from deadlines to essential files.
- Strong numeracy skills and keen attention to detail
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Junior & Senior Tax AccountantPannell kerr forster (PKF) Rashed , Badr & co. - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago