Skills And Tools:
- Handle all logistics activities of export and import materials, spare parts and gold shipments.
- Search and evaluate potential vendors and supplier.
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply.
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality.
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time.
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and evaluation of suppliers.
- Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs.
- Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in foreign purchasing and logistics is required.
- Chemicals background.
- Strong experience in custom clearance and purchasing.
- Very good command of English language.
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Foreign BuyerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Foreign Purchase PlannerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Foreign Purchasing AssistantAl Omaraa Group for Ceramic and Porcelain Production - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago