Skills And Tools:
- Works with all areas of the organization to understand their needs and inter-dependencies. Assures that administrative processes align with corporate strategies and goals.
- Composes correspondence relating to the activities of the position. Types various documents such as letters, reports, and administrative forms.
- Uses a variety of equipment such as a computer, calculator, typewriter, photocopier and fax machine.
- Participates in meetings of an administrative nature, records decisions, and follows up as required.
- Oversees and assists all administrative areas in understanding and following established procedures.
- Identifies needs and develops solutions for improvements in procedures processes or systems.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Follow up on action plans.
- Other tasks Assigned.
- From 2-4 years' experience
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Working for Real Estate company is an advantage.
- Highly Skilled in Computer Use (Office, Adobe, Social Media, etc)
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Office Manager/Executive Secre...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago