Skills And Tools:
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Filing /Archiving
- Assisting the management team with any administrative tasks, preparing or updating reports, organizational charts, company-wide announcements, third party contracts, etc.
- Handling all recruitment requests that include receiving job descriptions from managers and announcing the vacancies using the company's web site, various social media pages, and recruitment companies.
- Setting appointments and conducting initial HR interviews.
- Assessing each candidate for the required job's skills and experiences, then providing an assessment report to the relevant manager(s).
- Preparing and sending job offers to successful candidates, and initiating hiring procedures for the new members, including IT and seating arrangements and onboarding process for the new members.
- Preparing and updating employee contracts to reflect any internal or labor law policy updates.
- Use the updated Egyptian Labour law as a reference in any staff cases to accurately advise management of the correct legal procedures that would ensure fairness and avoid litigations.
- Filing Management: Securely filing staff's hiring documents and personnel transactions (promotions, transfers, resignations) documentation.
- Maintaining social and health insurance coverage for the entire company’s full-time staff members, and termination of such services for resigned staff.
- Keeping track of all staff's attendance records, properly recording staff leaves, and work-from-home leaves.
- Monitoring and reporting any suspicious leave patterns.
- Facilities Management: Monitoring the implementation of the facility's cleaning and maintenance schedules to guarantee a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Coordinate the required budget provisions with the accounting personnel.
- University degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creativity skills
- Good Analysis and follow up skills and Multi-task
- Good Problem solving and very good communication skills
- Work effectively within the team
- Positive Behavior
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic, both spoken and written.
- Good command of computer skills.
- Ability to travel and work abroad.
- Work location: El Sheikh Zayed and East Africa
- Admin Assistant Secretary - Eg...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago
- Assistant Office ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- Office Manager AssistantConfidential Company - Zagazig, Sharqia2 days ago