Skills And Tools:
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer- aided designs.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Design a corporate identity/ branding & visual identity.
- Design of stationery and brochures.
- Working on advertising ( indoor designs, outdoor campaigns & social media campaigns)
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly, design programs such as Illustrator, photoshop and Acrobat
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to direct managers
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constrains of cost and time.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio