-Nasr City, CairoPosted 1 month ago
401Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Directs the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Analyzing competitors and market trends; developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends; analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs and participates in cost analysis and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's facilities.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting.
- (12 - 15 ) Years of Experience in Managerial Position.
- Strong verbal and written communication Skills.
- Excellent analyzing and Strategic planning skills.
- Demonstrate ability to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Cost Accountant - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- SAP FICO Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Financial Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria22 days ago
- External Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia3 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza18 days ago