Skills And Tools:
The duties of this position comprises all the necessary work after placement of purchase order until reaching of the commodity to our inventories. This includes:
- Communication with suppliers, organizing loading and necessary documents.
- Communication with shipping lines, booking shipments and preparing all necessary documents.
- Communication with clearing Agents, following up custom payments and necessary documents.
- Organizing Unloading and reviewing received Goods.
- Reporting the status of current processes.
- Enhance each possible way to reduce costs, and ensure correctness and availability of documents.
- Degree in International transport and logistics, or a related field.
- Proficiency in English, and MS Office is a must.
- Accuracy and Caring about details, as well as ability to work under pressure.
- Preferable residence in 6th of October City or near by.
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Export Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago