Skills And Tools:
- Effectively monitor and enforce compliance to underwriting rules as published in the underwriting manual.
- Review Policies and endorsement before issuing the renewal offer.
- Renewal analysis and sending recommendation if any before sending the renewal offer.
- Check if there is pre utilization detailed if it’s a new client and make sure from the current benefits according to their utilization.
- Sorting with analysis on population data provided on excel sheets from sales or brokers making sure there is no selectivity.
- Pricing the requested benefits and checking the availability according to their number.
- Make a proposal for the prospective client or renewal in PDF & send it to the requester (Sales, broker or CRO).
- Proceed with requested modification either on beneficiaries’ data list or on client benefits requirements.
- Coordinate with Sales and CRO departments to help them achieve their targets in alignment with the underwriting rules.
- Cooperating with account executive and CRO (over the phone if in a meeting) what changes can get us closer to client acceptance of our offer.
- Get confirmation for the overall pricing proposal.
- Send to the contracting unit the reprice and full information to proceed with contract submission on the system with any update upon receiving the client confirmation through sales/broker if new or from CRO in case of renewal.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Commerce and business administration.
- From 1 to 2 years’ experience in medical insurance is preferred.
- Analytical background is preferred.
- Passing the IQ and English test.
- Passing the technical test.
- Good English and Excellent use of Microsoft office