Senior VOIP EngineerPosted 14 days ago
6Applicants for2 open positions
- 1In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The VoIP Support Engineer is responsible for addressing customer questions and concerns regarding their company's products and walk them through the solution.
- Relevant educational background.
- 3-5 years of previous experience working as a VoIP Network Engineer.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in telecommunications SPECIFICALLY RELATED TO Asterisk IP-PBX and VOIP.
- Familiarity with Asterisk PBX.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good English language.