Skills And Tools:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- 3 to 6 years of experience is required.
- Revit is a MUST.
- Experience in designing Electrical low current networks in residential buildings.
- Extra requirements: Dialux & Previous experience in an engineering consulting office is preferred.
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Light Current EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago