Treasury Section HeadPosted 20 days ago
116Applicants for1 open position
- 17In Consideration
- 7Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company (Sky Ports).
- Understand, manage, maintain liquidity and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Direct, monitor and trade finance portfolios including Working capital and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Sky Ports requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Sky Ports needs.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Strategic Plan activities.
- Additional duties as directed by Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Previous experience from (3 Yrs: 5 Yrs) as a Treasury Section Head
- CTP designation is a must
- Knowledge of all trade finance products
- ERP MS 365 experience preferable
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in the preparation of financial reporting and some disclosures.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Account ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Collection ManagerConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent & Acc... - Downtown, Cairo23 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Billing Officer - Downtown, Cairo29 days ago
- General Manager (Charitable Or...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza2 months ago
- Chief AccountingConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo2 months ago
- Finance Section HeadTalaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza8 hours ago
- Accounting Section HeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- General Accounting Section Hea...Capital One holding for investment - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Accounting Section HeadEgyptian Sudanese - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Treasury Section HeadConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Costing Section HeadEgyptian Sudanese - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago
- Treasury Section Head (Manufac...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 months ago
- Treasury Section HeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Treasury AccountantTalaat Moustafa Group - Cairo, Egypt2 hours ago
- Trade Finance Supervisor & Cas...Massoud Steel - Obour City, Cairo22 days ago