Skills And Tools:
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the Digital Products section activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy
- Contribute to the preparation of the Digital Products section budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified
- Recommend improvements to policy and direct the implementation of instructions covering all areas of Digital Products activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
- Provide deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions through analyzing market and competitive conditions.
- Set the strategy, roadmap, and features for the product laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Owns the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Responsible for guiding the success of his/her product and leading the cross-functional teams between engineering, operation, marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure product success.
- Develop business cases to justify planned developments for presentation to management
- Plan what his/her team will deliver and the timeline for implementation.
- Responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product into market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the organization and aligning all of the teams involved.
- Bachelor Degree of Marketing or any relevant
- 7-10 years of experience in same field
- Product Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Budgeting & Forecasting skills