Skills And Tools:
- Selling TMG’s products using comprehensive negotiations.
- Maintaining positive business relationships and building rapport with customers.
- Reaching out to customers' leads through referrals.
- Achieving agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Coordinating exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
- Providing direct manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services.
- Staying up to date with sales market trends, best practices, and promotional trends.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, shifting/ conveying customers to the concerned department to top off the sales process.
- Submitting the required reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the direct manager.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or any related field.
- 1 - 3 years of progressive experience in the Real Estate sales field.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Team Player.
- Willingness to work from alternate locations when needed.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Property Consultant - Sales Re...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - B...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago