Skills And Tools:
About the Job
- Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement.
- May also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design
Main Job Duties:
- Conduct & evaluate current market conditions, and Keeping abreast of competitor’s products and market shares analysis.
- Consolidate and follow up market data (segments, evolution, competition, techniques…)
- Promote the brand and brand equity (organization of communication plan, advertising, promotion definition, tools to be given to sales team and customers).
- Responsible for all the company’s social media channels mainly Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram Preparing daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
- Monitoring the Press online and social media and preparing general monthly reports.
- Work closely with sales department for the achievement of business objectives to increase profit and meeting local budget and sales targets.
- Maintain customer’s satisfaction that emphasis on sustainable high-quality service and business profitability.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Expressive Writing Skills (English and Arabic).
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
- Preferably experienced in graphic design or any relevant tool used to create social media posts
- Relevant experience
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago