Customer Service Representative - Cairo
-Obour City, CairoPosted 26 days ago
40Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handle telephone support and escalate calls when deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Handle assigned tickets.
- Design and generate/amend new or existing reports.
- Handle client/user or internal documentation.
- Work and ensure that client and project deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all client works and requests are logged in a ticket; all correspondence is in ticket; time is inputted and closed when ready.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst other team members.
- Liaise with release management and carry out testing and client upgrades as required
- Communicate any client feedback to team leader and management.
- Handle other specific tasks as assigned by superiors and as required by the Company.
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives.
- Handle the inputting of time sheets within 24 hours of working on a job or a task.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and present findings to release management and development teams; Troubleshoot client issues and provide short- and long-term solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office