Skills And Tools:
Assist in direct strategy and planning for promotional materials, sales tactics, and other department activities. Creates and develops new campaigns, advertising copy, and other marketing materials
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist Territory marketing supervisor in preparing annual advertising and promotion plans and budgets with local function managers and group marketing communication personnel, addressing identified business objectives.
- ensure efficient and timely implementation of planned advertising and promotion activities within the approved budgets, through coordination with group marketing communication personnel.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of implemented advertising and promotion activities to assess their effectiveness. "Track and Test"
- Responsible for the relationship with advertising agencies and press. This includes briefing the agencies with the required advertisement job and closely following up until finalization, also coordinates the production and implementation of print and electronic communication tools like (Implement and maintain consistent corporate identity and image of the company including lockup signs, vehicles decals, etc….).
- Responsible for all the communications and the negotiations with the suppliers and vendors internally and externally.
- Responsible for the implementation of all the Marketing initiatives for All Dep.
- Prepare all the required reports to management on the development and control of communication activities.
- Propose new and effective communication vehicles to reach target customers by utilizing creative marketing techniques and strategies.
- Full Control and revision of the overall marketing cost center expenses of all the departments received from the group marketing to ensure abiding by the approved budgets and control needed reports for this control.
- Executes innovative internet (e-commerce) marketing programs and direct mail services.
- Responsible for implantation of all kinds of above the line and below the line Ads (radio, newspapers, magazines, outdoor, customer seminars, exhibitions, and customer trips, etc….)
- Responsible for media planning in addition to press releases and public service announcements.
- Responsible for Social Media Management
- Responsible for Sales Blitz Activity
- Responsible for BIP (Branch improvement program)
- Assist Strategic planning manager in preparing Competitor Profile Report
- Drive and improve standards of competitive intelligence gathering and understanding including their marketing activities, tactics, Strategies, and product offer.
- Any other duties related to the department's nature.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience in the same field
- Time Management Skills
- Implementation and Control
- Event Management
- Marketing Analysis
- Content Creation
- Strong command of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- B1 – C1 English Language proficiency