Skills And Tools:
- Primary Responsibilities
- Build plan sets and other construction documents using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Assist with design drawings, specifications, reports, and other project deliverables while working with the engineering team and other disciplines within the project team.
- Make technical assumptions, think independently to complete assigned work, and draw engineering conclusions.
- Participate as a team member, contribute ideas and possible solutions, and identify/manage challenges on the project.
- Coordinate with engineers in the U.S. office.
- AutoCAD civil 3D
- Excellent command of English.
- Required Qualifications Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate discipline.
- Knowledge in land development design of residential and commercial site layouts, grading paving, utility drainage, and stormwater management.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient AutoCAD Civil 3D, including (surfaces, pipe networks, profiles, and earthwork, etc.).
- Autodesk certifications & Infrawork is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and general basic computer skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English. Required knowledge/application experience.
- Knowledge in plan production and project execution, including construction documents.
- Experience in cost estimating, earthwork volume calculations using surface modeling, soil erosion, and sedimentation control methods and preparation of drainage, water, and sewer reports with related calculations.
- A self-starter who enjoys working independently as well as a member of the team.
- Civil Design EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Construction Civil EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Civ...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria5 days ago
- Site Engineer (Civil) - Alexan...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria5 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago