Skills And Tools:
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing visitors to the appropriate person and office, announcing them appropriately.
- Answer screening, forwarding incoming phone calls taking messages, handling correspondence, and records all incoming & outgoing Calls details.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain the buildings' security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Submit and reconcile all necessary stationery needed in the company and expense report by coordinating the purchases cycle “passing by receiving employees requests then approval for their request to inform purchasing department with this request”.
- Route incoming calls to representatives (Sales &Support).
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Fluent English.
- Office Manager/ Personal Assis...Confidential Company - Camp Chezar, Alexandria4 days ago