Skills And Tools:
- Fully handle B2B transactions.
- Responsible for issuing B2B invoices.
- Responsible for coordinating with all concerned departments to collect B2B invoices.
- Responsible for all bank transactions
- Revise purchasing, petty cash & invoices.
- Follow up collection process (Report of Cs dues - Technicians Settlement in Fawry - Suspend According to Policy – Compensation - Paymob gateway & cash collections)
- Prepare taxation reports and handle taxation governmental entities.
- Monthly Accounting Closing.
- Maintain customers’ and vendors’ master data
- Keeps fixed assets accounting
- Keeps local documentations of the processes up to date
- Conducts and checks the monthly revenue recognition according to Filkhedma guidelines
- Prepare monthly reports on Filkhedma’s financial performance.
- Prepare financial statements as required by top management.
- Handle external auditors and answer their queries and requests.
- Follow up on Junior Accountants’ work and support them if needed.
- Maintain fixed Assets register depreciation control and inventory management
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities
- To handle B2B2C accounting cycles
- To handle preparation and completion of regular reporting of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and Group Disclosure
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Manage reports to Tax Department and annual financial statements filed by required timeframe
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field such as finance
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Ability to explain complex financial data in clear, straightforward language.
- Experience in startups / technology companies would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Proficiency in Accounting Software and Databases.
- Performing full cycle accounting
- Knowledge in financial statements (P&L, BS)
- Knowledge in sub ledger reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Excellent knowledge MS-Office, especially MS Excel and Power point.
- Result Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Commitment and Ownership
- Cost Accountant - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- Credit Controller - Sheraton, Cairo28 days ago
- SAP FICO Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Financial Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- General Accountant - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria22 days ago
- External Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia3 days ago
- Senior Accountant - CourierConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 hours ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior General AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior GL AccountantConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago