- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience.
- Top notch investigation skills
- Experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing would be a plus.
- Software development experience using both native (C++) and managed (C#) programming
- Proficiency with one high level managed programming languages such as NodeJs, C# or JavaEE..
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Windows PowerShell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing environments, specifically Aws.
- Technical competence (algorithms, data structures) and strong analytical and programming skills.
- Good tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Good communication skills and cross-organizational interactions.
Job Behavioural Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Ability to learn new concepts
- Ability to think analytically
- Leadership and decision-making skills
About this Company
TensorGraph is a tech start up leveraging Deep Learning to build 2 products:
See all Careers and Jobs at TensorGraph
1-Plant species detector in farm field
2-Conversational AI platform