Skills And Tools:
- The Technical Lead works highly independent and contributes significantly in each phase of the Software Development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, and support of software products, systems, and projects.
- Under the supervision of the project manager, the technical lead is responsible for leading and technical supervision for the development team, to ensure the high quality of deliverables and project success.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, and site visits as needed.
- Translates business and non-functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Develops, verifies requirements and analysis documents and ensures their quality and accurate coverage of the project scope.
- Provides detailed estimates of software modules and components.
- Explores different technical topics and tools to assess the feasibility of the given requirements.
- Offers suggestions for improvement/simplification of the systems and/or add business value.
- Analyzes the impact of any new given requirements on the implemented solutions.
- Analyzes and provides insight into the complexity of business requirements, user interface design and creates solutions
- Develops, reviews and validates design and design documents (Architecture, database, and detailed design) to ensure their compliance with the project requirements.
- Provides accurate and thorough documentation of software components and developed tasks.
- Core Java
- Software Java Developer (JPA)Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza3 days ago