Skills And Tools:
- Inspects units that are ready to be delivered.
- Creates reports.
- Coordinates with the sales Team to set appointments with Clients to hand over their units.
- Assists the team in making all the needed documents in the handover process.
- Revises with the financial department any financial settlements with clients before delivery.
- Follows up on client requests and modifications.
- Receive, analyze, and answer all customers' requests, questions, warranty claims, and clarifications regarding the maintenance.
- Receive, analyze, and answer all customers’ requests, questions, warranty claims, and clarifications regarding the maintenance.
- Prepare and follow up technical and commercial offers for spare parts, services contracts, products repairing
- Train and work closely with the department team, achieving a company strategy.
- Establish, promote, and maintain excellent rapport with all stakeholders.
- Follow filing and archiving system.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical) or a related field.
- Very Good Command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Female only.
- Sales Engineer / Sales Executi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago