Skills And Tools:
- Provides budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, reporting support, and advice to decision makers and other staff.
- Performs variance analysis, studies historical revenue / expense behaviors, and designs / prepares financial and statistical projections.
- Prepares reports outlying financial implications of proposed actions including cost benefit and project evaluation analysis.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Executives, the top management, Treasury, CEO and other stakeholders.
- Forecasts the year-end financial status of the company, participates in recommending a course of action and respects the confidentiality of this data.
- Participates in the annual budgeting process including: analysis of the current situation, preparing for coming years, providing advice to budgeting process & Treasury.
- Prepares the financial reports and cost/benefit analysis of current and anticipated developments, programs and initiatives and their impacts to the organization’s overall financial position;
- Works with IT and other business areas as required for purposes of creating and improving existing financial reports including identifying business requirements.
- Submitting latest estimates and landing figures reviewing collective income statement figures.
- Preparing quarterly business review for business units showing performance and financial position.
- Preparing monthly detailed sales analysis reports.
- Monitoring & controlling business unit’s actual expenses vs. budget and report on significant variance.
- Budget preparation and latest estimate
- Data Collection
- Data analysis
- Departments interaction
- Follow up
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; reporting departmental deviations & recommending actions to management.
- Preparing monthly Net sales analysis to review business unit’s position regarding sales, direct market expenses percentage based on actual sales & ROM.
- Submitting Master Plan updates (MSP – Target – Adding new products – Products / Business Units reallocation).
- Preparing summarized Master plan model for Top Management review & modification.
- Studying & analyzing proposed changes in methods recommending actions to management.
- BSc. in accounting.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, financial reporting functions and processes & controls.
- High degree of understanding accounting processes.
- Research, analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent English proficiency (written ,spoken )
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia5 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- OFSAA EPM Reports DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago