Skills And Tools:
- Supervise the periodic and sudden maintenance works to ensure implementing them with the required quality, with the planned cost, in accordance with the approved schedule, in accordance with standard specifications and the industry principles.
- Review the general cost of the required maintenance works and the documents related to the works (licenses, drawings, specifications, user recommendations etc.) to ensure compliance with the planned cost;
- Prepares the inventory books for each work order to implement the work orders;
- Records the supplied materials related to each work order on SAP, as well as follow up the release of materials from the warehouse to communicate and coordinate with sister companies and departments to ensure that the required work orders are completed in an optimal manner;
- Prepares various reports (implementation rates, performance indicators, the building inspection report etc.) as well as submit them to the direct manager for taking necessary action;
- Makes technical assays and pricing for the executive works of the scheduled maintenance to present them to the customer;
- Works to complete the contractors’ and suppliers’ payment certificates and complete the reports of supplies inspection to pay the suppliers’ dues;
- Follows up implementation of the various maintenance works to ensure implementing the plan; and
Review the works documents (licenses, drawings, specifications, user recommendations etc.) to ensure that they are completed according to the plan.
- Bachelor of electrical Engineering
- 2-3years of experience in related field
- Previous experience in O&M facility for buildings
- Autocad 2d is a must
- Revit is preferred
- Cairo,Monofia,Qaluibia and Bani sweif resident are welcomed to apply.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Senior Planning EngineerHSE Contractors for CPM Scheduling Consultants - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Q.S Electrical Engineer - Cons...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago