-Hurghada, Red SeaPosted 28 days ago
44Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with LAN and WAN technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and implementing layer 2 protocols (802.1q, Spanning Tree)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and implementing load balancing and high availability protocols (HSRP, VRRP, LACP)
- Voice Technologies (POTS, VoIP, SIP Trunking) and various protocols (H.323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP)
- Implementing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- VoIP Systems - Support/Troubleshooting
- Demonstrated knowledge of MPLS, MBGP, and VRFs
- Troubleshooting skills in a complex Data Communications environment
- Install and maintain networking equipment such as switches, routers, and proxy devices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications are highly preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the same position.
- Technical Support / Customer S... - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago