Skills And Tools:
- Ensures that all activities in his unit or section are done according the relevant cGMP and ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001).
- Distributing and prioritizing the daily work for all his subordinates on a daily basis.
- Following up the implementation of the production plan and reporting the situation to vice production manager or section head (if any) on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that all required documents such as batch records, machine logs, cleaning records, identification labels …ext. are filled on the spot and handled in a proper way as stated in the relevant SOPs.
- Issuing batch records and SOPs and keep them always updated as per business requirements.
- Responsible for handling all the administrative and technical issues in his unit or section according to the company policies and goals.
- Ensuring the commitment of all employees in his unit or section to the cGMP standards.
- Deliver the required on-job training for all employees in his unit or section to keep them qualified for doing their jobs properly.
- Participating in all validation activities in his unit or section as per business requirements.
- Participating and giving the required technical support in the manufacturing of the new products.
- Performing the annual appraisal for all subordinates on time.
- Performing the monthly incentives for all subordinates on time.
- Communicate with other departments (planning, warehouse, planning and purchasing) for solving any problem could affect the implementation of business objectives.
- Reporting and handling of any violation for cGMP in a formal way as stated in the relevant SOP.
- Raise KPIs that reflect business progress to the production vice manager on monthly basis.
- Ensure that all routing data are correct and delivered onto Oracle System on time.
- Ensure that all safety instructions are followed and implemented
- Ensuring application of GMP, clean in Place and documentation rules.
- Maintain the optimum yield percentage of raw materials
- Production Unit head ( solid area ) -- Exp from 5-7 years
- Bachelor degree in science or pharmacy
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Senior Marketing Material Prod...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira11 days ago
- Quality Assurance ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo11 days ago