Skills And Tools:
- Safety requirements analysis and design.
- Implementation of safety analysis (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA).
- Creation of safety technical concepts / Designs on SW level.
- Development of software safety mechanisms (FFI, WDG, BIST, etc…).
- Perform design and code reviews according to ISO26262.
- You are a University graduate with Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar studies.
- 4+ years experience in Automotive ECU development.
- Founding experience in Embedded C/C++.
- Proven experience in classical AUTOSAR.
- Proven experience in complex ECUs (multi-core or multi-processors).
- Proven experience of Enterprise Architect and UML.
- Good Knowledge of ECU development under Linux.
- Good knowledge of CAN/LIN and UDS.
- Proven experience with ISO26262.
- Proven experience with Memory protection mechanism development using Vector tools.
- Proven experience with Memory protection mechanism development using Elektrobit tools is a plus.
- Proven experience with Real-Time OS.
- Good knowledge of adaptive AUTOSAR is a plus.
- Knowledge of SOME/IP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Genivi standard is a plus.
- Knowledge of Automotive Ethernet, and Ethernet performance handling is a plus.
- Experience of Configuration Management (Git, SVN).
- Very good command of English
- Good command of German language is a plus.