Skills And Tools:
- Supports the marketing manager in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data.
- Works under the direction of a marketing manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives.
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software.
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations.
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials.
- Organizes and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
- Oversee the design and publication of promotional materials such as ad posts and flyers.
- Attend seminars and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle. requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Or Virtual Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree of (Pharmacy/Vet).
- Cairo Resident.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, And PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task