Senior Procurement Engineer - Construction BackgroundPosted 2 months ago
113Applicants for3 open positions
- 18In Consideration
- 91Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Main Job Purpose
- Work on getting the best quality with the best price within the target dates from the suppliers and get new subcontractors when needed.
- Receive the project file from the Direct Manager to start the packaging phase.
- Supervise studying the aspects, BOQ (bill of quantities), drawings and RFQ.
- Supervise and monitor issuing the RFQ for Subcontractor/Suppliers for required material.
- Follow up with the Subcontractor/Suppliers to receive the offers/quotations.
- Compare between vendors’ offers both technically and financially.
- Negotiate with subcontractors technically, to insure the compliance of the offer with all project requirements as mentioned in the RFQ.
- Negotiate with supplier /subcontractor to reach the optimum price with the required specifications.
- After getting the technical and financial approval from the direct manager regards the offers, make the PO and/or contract with the suppliers/subcontractors.
- Follow up on orders placed with suppliers/subcontractors.
- Coordinate with the site the on-time delivery.
- Follow up on the approval of the materials submitted and mockups with the site.
- Keep track of all supplier’s/subcontractor’s performance.
- Visit sites, suppliers and factories regularly and when needed.
- Bachelor degree in engineering (civil – architect).
- 5 – 7 Years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Excellent Command of Arabic
- Good Command of English language skills.
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 day ago