Senior Property Consultant Sales Real EstatePosted 2 months ago
25Applicants for2 open positions
- 7In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads.
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline, and building powerful relationships with them.
- Visiting sites to collect information about the available properties and taking professional photographs of these properties then start marketing and promoting these properties for sale.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers, advising clients, and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Keeping up-to-date information about the trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial sector.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Accompany buyers during their visits and inspections of any property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature in order to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets
- Excellent client service skills, communication skills, and punctuality.
- 1+ years of Experience in the Brokerage market
- Proficient use of Microsoft office.
- Good in English.
- Possesses a strong desire for success in selling and being passionate about it.
- Presentable, confident, flexible, and a good team player.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Initiative and able to focus on opportunities and solutions.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Experience in Selling Real Estate, Advertising, Media, or Insurance.
- Owning a car is preferable