Skills And Tools:
- Senior Developer performs a variety of development assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
- Develops, modifies, and tests developed code based on architectural and design requirements.
- Senior Developer participates in requirements analysis, design, and deployment and support of software products, systems, and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- With different years of experience in software development
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL Databases
- Good experience in Angular.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of microservices
- Familiar with GIT or SVN
- Experience with tools for build (i.e. Maven)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with Design principles