Skills And Tools:
- Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Monitors or reviews calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Ensures that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Collects data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
- Prepares monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service teams performance.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the Director of Customer Service or other appropriate staff.
- Assists with budget preparation for the Customer Service department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree.
- At least 4 years of customer service experience required.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Customer Care Representative -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago