Skills And Tools:
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Estimate staffing requirements and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Create and document production procedures.
- Plan, manage and oversee all elements of production.
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures.
- Bachelor's degree in Production Engineering or Mechanical
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- High communication skills.
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem solving ability
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Production Engineer(Ste...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago