Credit AnalystPosted 6 days ago
147Applicants for1 open position
- 17In Consideration
- 108Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Adjust traffic lines and call the clients to schedule with them the time of the daily visits.
- Review the account statement and invoices with clients.
- Send confirmations and account statements to the direct manager.
- Print account statements and send them to the finance for reviewing and stamping.
- Set the plan with the direct manager ( Time of visits for clients).
- Prepare credit papers report ( Record and Tax card).
- Send the certificates to the line manager to be sent to the auditing office.
- Prepare a report of security cheques in terms of expiry dates.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with accounting or finance major is a must.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Languages: Good command of English language.
- Good at using Microsoft Office.
- Work condition : 75% outside office and 25% inside office.
- Market Researcher - French lan... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Market Researcher - English la... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Credit ControllerLondon International Patient Services - Sheraton, Cairo14 days ago
- Fraud Monitoring Analyst (ORA ...Network International -Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Reconciliation & Settlement An...Fawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza14 days ago
- Credit ControllerOtis Elevator Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Credit and Collections Supervi...Ahram Security Group - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Internal Auditor ( fina...Nahdet Misr Publishing Group - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Senior IT and Operation Intern...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago
- Collector - FinanceJohnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo23 days ago
- Trade Finance Senior Specialis...Elmarakby Steel - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Credit OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago