Skills And Tools:
· Create Manufacturing plan for new components. Optimize manufacturing for existing components.
· Prepare layouts, drawings, or sketches of machinery or equipment, such as shop tooling, scale layouts, or new equipment design, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
· Document and communicate creatively new processes and ideas using Simulation software, CAD software (SolidWorks) and MS Visio & PowerPoint
· Collaborate with leadership to set and assess priorities across teams.
· Operate / guide complex processing equipment or process on different machining machines.
· Assess cost effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; Makes / Implements recommendations to reduce costs, improve efficiency.
· Resolve production issues to ensure On Time Deliveries.
· Comfortable with Metrics for continuous improvement, Lean best practice, Clear Documentation, Six Sigma data driven decision making and creative problem solving
· Supports Business Development Mgr with technical questions around Quotes.
· Key focuses within Operations are Safety, Cost Savings, On Time Delivery, Customer Satisfaction and Quality which leads to MFE focus on Machine Uptime.
· Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent from reputable universities.
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment leading processes and projects in machining of metals, good knowledge about turning, milling, drilling, …etc.
· Must have strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
· Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio).
· Experience with CAD (SolidWorks), SPC and PLC programming is a plus.
· Valves experience is advantage.
· Hands-on experience with static and/or rotating equipment, and attended major overhauls will be advantage.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious engineer with the right level of experience and dedication that is ready to take their career to the next level with our growing company.
- General Accountant - (Manufact...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Quality Control clerkConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago