Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for setting time schedules for projects (contracts – approvals - activities and invoices).
- Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
- Project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
- Monitor invoices submission from cost control departments
- Monitor of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- If any delay occurred in the project time schedule a re-planning will be implemented for the remaining project duration.
- Prepare monthly reports for consultants and owner.
- Monthly backup for primavera
- Studying and preparing time schedules for new projects
- Prepare upon request / before project ends, reports regarding what affected time plan of the projects for re-scheduling preparation.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering in relative field.
- PRMG/PMP/ CIPS
- 3 :5 years' experience with some experience at a supervisory level.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic Language
- MS Office
- 3D Max
- Internet skills