Skills And Tools:
- Carrying out validation, calibration and maintenance of laboratory test equipment and instruments in accordance with laboratory MS to keep maximum efficiency in terms of results accuracy and precision.
- Conducting microbiological testing of ingredients, finished products, water treatment plant samples and samples of processing equipment cleaning and sanitation.
- Implementing Laboratory’s Sensory Program.
- Approving test reports.
- Participating in setting up individual’s development plan, implementing the plan and keeping relevant records.
- Contributing in the continual improvement elements of the laboratory’s MS.
- Maintaining the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) of the laboratory and complying with the ESLP requirements.
- Conducting the job in compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Development and Validation of Analytical Methods to ISO17025 standards.
- Management of service contracts, responsible for Troubleshooting and Repairs.
- Management of purchasing, receiving and storage processes of laboratory supplies and services.
- Monitor the laboratory accommodation and environmental conditions are adequate and comply with audit requirements.
- Other roles and responsibilities assigned by laboratory manager under the shield of laboratory MS and according to the latest update of the laboratory’s Roles and Responsibilities Matrix.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy.
- Years of experience: 0 – 2.
- Awareness of wet chemistry.
- Analytical/instrumental background.
- Background in statistics.
- Basic Knowledge of microbiological testing.
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago