Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance of weaving shift.
- Scheduling work hours and shifts.
- Scheduling break time and during break that all looms must run.
- Coordinating job rotation like, article change and tie in and wait for weft.
- Planning, Monitoring, Coaching, Counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process.
- Bachelor degree in Applied arts - Textile section
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Autocad , 3ds Max, Ramseta, Illustrator
- Textile DesignerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo16 hours ago
- Art Director/ Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago
- Interior Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo11 hours ago
- Social Media Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago