Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a competent Personal Assistant to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain the executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Alexandria or Cairo Residents
- Females Only
- Proven experience as PA or similar administrative role
- Hotel background is not a must
- Egyptian Or Foreigner nationality is applicable
- We provide accommodation for candidates from outside Alexandria.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago