Skills And Tools:
- Monitor the VoIP servers and related servers
- Inspect VoIP problems using in-depth analysis with network sniffing tools
- Designing, implementing, configuring and supporting VoIP systems and products
- Providing Level-1 support and troubleshooting for VoIP products
- Troubleshooting the SIP Trunks between our servers and clients
- Bachelor of engineering communication or computer science or any related field.
- Experience with Asterisk servers.
- In depth understanding of SIP, RTP and SIP messages.
- Experience with Asterisk IP-PBX trunking and SIP connect.
- Minimum 1 Years of experience in telecommunications SPECIFICALLY RELATED TO Asterisk IP-PBX and VOIP
- Hands on configuring IP-PBXs and call routing
- Knowledge of VoIP phones and user devices.
- Have good knowledge of Linux
- VOIP Administrator - CairoE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago