Skills And Tools:
- Manage all accounting department's work, including ledgers, assets, credit, collections, and accounts.
- Responsible for analyzing the following (Client down payments, Accrued revenues, deferred revenues, Checks under collection, prepaid taxes.
- Manages the corporate finances and treasury activities
- Supervise the organization’s banking, credit and investment functions.
- Evaluate and recommend investment options, funding sources, and financial instruments that will meet the organization’s treasury objectives.
- Manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Establish and Maintain banking relationships.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. the company’s needs;
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Familiar with accounting systems & Modules.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis for the whole of the company
- Review standard costs, including appropriate overhead allocations
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- IFRS certification
- CMA part1 certification
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago