Sales CoordinatorPosted 1 month ago
19Applicants for2 open positions
- 5In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Take orders from clients.
- Prepare weekly reports as requested from management.
- send proforma invoices, offers.
- Follow payment
- Clearance follow up
- Follow up with clients on their orders.
- Send sample requests and orders to the factory.
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients.
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes.
- Maintain schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- Prepare a schedule of when the orders are being delivered.
- Provide management with a sales report and updates regarding clients.
Working hours: 8:00 am till 5:00 pm. Fridays are off.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Presentable and having Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Bachelor Degree and have a Very Good computer skills
- Preferred experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Attention to details and having Reporting skills.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).