Skills And Tools:
- Plan, design, document, develop, modify, test, support, and troubleshoot application and related tools used for Banking Solutions.
- The candidate will be responsible for the analysis of data integration requirements and the development of technical specifications.
- The position requires solid technical and analytical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with J2EE development using JAVA.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with core JEE technologies including: EJB, JPA, Hibernate, JSF & Spring Framework.
- Experience with web services (REST/SOAP).
- Experience with application servers (i.e. Websphere, Weblogic & JBoss WildFly).
- Strong Experience in Relational databases (Oracle & Sybase) is essential.
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions, and reports to support enhancement to critical SQL-based business modules.
- Experienced in web server-side and client-side technologies.
- A strong sense for code quality, following/defining coding guidelines.
- Ability to plan a technical project for yourself and others so that all milestones are met or exceeded.
- Maintain documentation for end-user describing the installation, usage, and configuration of data integration components as necessary job requirements.
- Explore new technologies and stay up to date with best practices that help improve an existing product.
- Source control software like SVN or GIT.
- Experience with IBM ALM system (ClearCase, ClearQuest) is a plus
- Experience in the Core banking business is a plus.