Skills And Tools:
- This individual will work with other worldwide, regional, and local analysts to develop a holistic set of thought leadership and actionable research for IT Buyers and Suppliers.
- The research activities include overseeing the research activities of the team, managing the research agenda and report publication schedule, reviewing research reports of the team, writing thought-leadership papers, managing customer enquiries, delivering presentations at conferences, contributing to consulting projects, and advising technology-based clients on business strategies related to their investment in ICT.
- The ARD is tasked with meeting report publication deadlines, inquiry requirements and annual financial targets.
- Develop and implement a research agenda for the country that aligns with emerging trends, nationwide mandates, and the needs of customers.
- Develop a plan for primary research for the team and manage its execution.
- Work closely with the Sales team to position and promote research and advisory products and services.
- Lead a team of research analysts based in Egypt and drive their strategic development, and internal coordination to deliver research services and products in Egypt (including market trackers, reports and subscription services, and custom advisory / consulting engagements).
- Manage the publication of research reports delivered by the analysts, ensuring high quality and timely delivery.
- Develop guidelines for servicing subscription customers, with a view to maximizing renewals. Manage customer enquiries and the response to them, coordinating closely with the analysts in the team and the account managers
- Utilize technical knowledge and expertise to develop and implement unique research product and services for Egypt’s clients.
- Review and sign-off of the output of the team including client presentations, reports, data trackers, whitepapers, custom project deliverables, etc.
- Be a thought leader, well versed in the language of technology and related business research, and adept at fielding, analyzing, and articulating the results of frequent and precise market intelligence.
- Speak / present at client workshops and technology conferences as a thought leader on key technology market trends and developments.
- Author insightful reports on digital trends, CxO priorities, digital maturity, use cases and recommendations for the industry.
- Strengthen IDC’s coverage of emerging technologies such as AI/ML, blockchain etc. in Egypt.
- Deliver actionable advice and recommendations to C-level stakeholders in the industry
Executive Client Servicing
- Cultivate and manage executive-level relationships with customers, prospects, and other key industry players. It is also critical to build and maintain collaborative relationships with IDC's analyst community, executive management, consultants, marketing, and sales professionals.
- Identifying market opportunities, new client prospects and effectively working with sales to help win new subscription contracts
- Supporting client inquiry related to research reports and topics pertinent to published thought leadership research
- Presales Specialist - Mokattam, Cairo6 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (UX/U...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt20 minutes ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Java Engineering Manager - Jum... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Computational Geometry C++ Sof... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago