Skills And Tools:
- SharePoint version migration and operation.
- Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
- Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data.
- Reviewing usage and activity reports and adjusting to ensure optimized user experiences.
- Maintaining network infrastructure, as well as managing encryption, security zones, and firewalls.
- Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
- Experience in migration from SharePoint 2013 to Cloud is a big plus.
- Extensive experience with Power Automate is a huge plus.
- At least 4 years experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago
- Database Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- SharePoint Administrator - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Network & Security Admi...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo18 days ago