Skills And Tools:
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Outdoor business activities supporting to marketing and sales team.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range.
- Customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Secure and expand the business. Maintain and develop relationship with Universities, Research Institutes, governmental
- agencies and industry, meanwhile develop new market opportunities.
- Organize or take part in seminars, presentations and sales negotiations for important or potential customers/partners.
- Collect project information through various sales channels, and actively follow up to realize “create reference” and“success negotiation”.
- Compiling regular reports, such as: forecasts, visit reports, market and customer information, competition analysis;
- Secure offer and order follow up to ensure each project placing order.
- To secure offer preparations. (Commercial and technical accuracy) and follow up of offers.
- Checking outstanding payments and implementing necessary procedures.
Product Specialist Requirements:
- BS in dentistry or Pharmacy or Medicine ( or relevant )
- Experience 2 years
- Residence near Heliopolis.
- Excellent in English language (Written & Spoken)
- Ability to memorize details like product specifications.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to work after hours.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong growth mindset.
- Medical Sales Representative -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago