Skills And Tools:
- Analyze, design, and develop scalable solutions, primarily on the Microsoft platform.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and SDKs to enhance the product and maintain existing integrations
- Must have architect a .NET solution before.
- Must have in-depth understanding of all layers of a solution’s architecture.
- Must have implemented a Repository Pattern for Separation of Concern.
- Must understand the architecture of the application and contribute to enhancing the architecture.
- Must be a hands-on developer for resolving complex technical problems.
- Must conduct code-reviews at all layers of the application architecture.
- Must be able to work with all developers and QA members, understand their tasks and provide assistance in resolving issues at code level.
- Must fully understand functional side of the application and provide suggestions.
- Must be able to conduct demos of the product end-to- end to stakeholders.
- Must pro-actively coordinate with the company teams every day.
- Must have experience and knowledge of SCRUM.
- Experience in agile estimation techniques.
- Must be up to date on technology trends.
- Be willing to embrace quickly the transitions in
- Technology, do R&D and propose solutions.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be very confident and effective in technical documentation, e-mail and oral communication.
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Middle Tier: C#, Web API, ADO.NET, Windows Identity Foundation
- Backend: SQL Server 2012
- Process: Team Foundation server 2013, Git, Agile, SCRUM.
- SQL Azure, jQuery, LINQ
- Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation
- Unity, Enterprise Library, Repository Pattern, Dependency Injection
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago