Skills And Tools:
- Assist in conducting TNA and creating training plan.
Responsible for Orientation program for new hires, coordinate with the instructors, setting the agenda, preparing the materials and required logistics, giving needed lectures in the program, setting attendance and satisfaction reports.
- Preparing training rooms for internal trainings , handling training rooms reservations.
- Creating & updating training database, issuing monthly& annual reports as required.
- Coordinate internal/ external- soft skills/ technical trainings.
- Responsible for departmental training plan, responsible quality audits finding .
- Updating departmental manual as per ISO requirements.
- Creating and delivering soft skills programs.
- Creating financial memos and follow up payment to providers.
- Conduct random checks to ensure employees are adhering to the grooming standards and report violations.
- Other Admin Work as required like filing training documentation, follow up emails issues , follow training financial issues.
- Develop, update and organize well-structured Orientation Program and to ensure that all New Hires are scheduled to attend Departmental Orientation Programs.
- Bachelor degree.
- HR Certificate or Diploma, TOT.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, at least 2 years of experience in same position
- English Language proficiency, MS Office proficiency, Excellent Interpersonal & Intellectual skills
- Recruitment & Training Senior ...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- Learning and Development Offic...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago